Marianne Morano, M.S., ASCM, CWC
Welcome to Fit or What Video
Our programs are customizable for all ages, abilities and needs.
Our assessment, education, accountability and web platform is the key to sustained success, and differentiates us among competitors!
We are more than enthusiasts…..we are experts in the field!
Humans are creatures of habit and habits are hard to change. FITorWHAT will help you create new habits that are sustainable!
Don’t wait for it to happen, make it happen with FITorWHAT! We are committed to your success!
Check out FITorWHAT fitness training services, fitness club services, exercise and fitness facilities, fitness instructions and fitness information.
Choose free content, choose programs via the Web Store, choose private in studio sessions, or become a member for full web access… the choice is yours.
In addition to Exercise/Nutrition/Lifestyle Change programs, FITorWHAT offers individual and group Fitness and Wellness Coaching, and customized Corporate Wellness and Medical Fitness programs.
About Marianne Morano, MS, ACSM, CWC
FITorWHAT’s CEO/Founder, Marianne Morano has over 20 years experience in the health/fitness industry working with corporations, individuals and institutions assisting them in all areas of health and wellness.
- Marianne has 10+ years experience as a certified tennis professional
- She has 10 years experience as a college professor teaching nutrition, exercise physiology and health and wellness while developing programs for the college as the Chairperson of the Department of Health & Exercise Science.
- Marianne is ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist and a Wellcoaches Certified Wellness Coach, as well as a PTR Certified Tennis Professional.
- She serves on the Medical Advisory Board and writes blog articles for Cancer Schmancer Movement.
- She serves on the Exercise Physiology Advisory Board for East Stroudsburg University.
- In addition, she shares fitness/wellness tips on WRNJ’s Newsline Radio Show every Tuesday at 8am.
Marianne’s combined experience, certifications, and science and business degrees culminate in the FITorWHAT experience.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we are confident you will enjoy working with us. Check back frequently for new updates to our website, and new videos, presentations, articles, and always feel free to contact us!
Our mission is to empower clients and the community to achieve their personal best through healthy lifestyle programs, creating longevity and quality of life.
We will continually improve our model to always deliver innovative methods that bridge the gap between fitness, medicine, education and technology offering clients the opportunity to achieve goals in a fun and creative way. Our T.E.A.M. will Teach, Empower And Motivate you to live your best life.
“Life is not about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself.”